domingo, 21 de noviembre de 2010

The Beatles on iTunes at last!

Last Tuesday was a wonderful day for Beatles' fans. The band's back catalogue of music is now availlable to buy on iTunes! It is the first time their music can be downloaded legally.

 
How much is it? At £10.99 some people think it is a bit pricey, but fans say it is money well spent. Click here to find out the 30 most popular Beatles tracks on iTunes so far. 

What's your favourite Beatles' tune? These are the top ten Beatles' hits. The beatlemania is back!


1 comentario:

  1. Hard to rank my favourite Beatles' song......., as a child I used to love Yellow submarine because it was the kind of song I heard in the family car, then at 13 I discovered Yesterday and Hey Jude, now I think Twist and Shout and Paperback writer are my favourite ones.

    Great blog, congratulations!

    ResponderEliminar